Be honest, you’ve probably had this thought:
I wish I could have the body of an Olympic gymnast.
Well, there’s a few good reasons you may want to reconsider, and we’ll cover them in this episode, along with our usual mix of brilliance and inanity.
Get your ears on, ’cause here it comes.
A few of the topics covered:
- Andy’s new “adjician”
- More Parallettes Two info
- Why “specialist bodies” have specialist weaknesses
- The hidden conceit behind wanting to look like a gymnast (and why you should let it go)
- How to train in a small space
- Where to hang gymnastic rings
- How to tell whether or not you should hire a coach
Links we discussed:
Be sure to catch the next episode by subscribing to the GMB Show: