People in the fitness world often get caught up with how many reps or sets you can do of a particular exercise, and there’s a tendency to gauge strength on those measures.
But it’s about quality, not quantity.
It’s about building control and confidence in your movement abilities – that will allow you to build the most usable and practical strength you can.
Stick this in your earhole!
A few of the topics covered:
- Learning how to fall without injury
- How many pull-ups can Ryan do?
- Why watching a tutorial simply can’t teach you how to do a muscle-up
- Is it OK to “cross the streams”? Using rings and parallettes together
- How to build control and confidence
- Failure in practice vs. failure in the real world
Links we discussed:
Be sure to catch the next episode by subscribing to the GMB Show: