It’s been a while since Ryan and Andy have had the chance to get their podcast on.
Between the re-launch of Movement Multivitamin, our GMB seminar up in Seattle, and Steve Atlas’s Immersion Workshop in Spokane, you could say things have been a little busy.
But they’re back in the saddle for an epic good time.
So get’yer ears on and listen up to the GMB Fitness Skills Podcast.
- (2:27) The wildly successful PCC workshops
- (9:09) A review of our recent seminar in Seattle
- (11:18) The pirouette, and how we used that move to work together in person
- (14:25) In case you don’t know we have a hella ton of awesome tutorials on YouTube
- (18:40) The difference between a good coach and a bad coach
- (20:36) Andy explains why the key to a good coaching relationship is “high bandwidth communication”
- (22:04) Ryan’s recent transition from teacher to student at Steve Atlas’s Body Practice Immersion workshop
- (27:34) Support systems are important. Alpha Posse is our built-in support system, but there are many other ways you can get the support you need
- (27:48) Be sure to check out Al Kavadlo, Mike Fitch, FitnessFAQs, Elliot Hulse, and anyone else you feel proud to surround yourself with
- (28:16) “Your training is not just for getting the six pack; it’s for being a better person and contributing to the people that count on you too.” – Andy
Be sure to catch the next episode by subscribing to the GMB Show: