Don’t worry – it’s not that long. But Ryan definitely indulges in a good rant in this episode.
People do stupid shit all the time – in life, in relationships, at work – and in general, that’s okay (albeit annoying). We ALL do stupid shit (
But when stupidity infringes on the safety of yourself and those around you, we’ve got a big problem.
In this episode, you’ll be privy to a highly entertaining tirade, that just so happens to transition well into some very useful ideas on how to ask the kind of questions that get actionable answers. So get’yer ears on and listen up!
A few of the topics covered:
- Multitasking is a BAD idea – don’t be “that guy” (or lady)
- We’re launching the new and improved Movement Multivitamin shortly – stay tuned
- Achieving an “INSANE” level of fitness is probably not so sane
- “Will you guys ever do another yoga program?”
- Why asking low-level questions gets you low-level answers, and what to do instead
- The mindset of learning something new will help you get better results
- How to easily get great advice form knowledgable people
Links we discussed:
Be sure to catch the next episode by subscribing to the GMB Show: