In this here episode of ye olde GMB podcast we discuss some important topics, including setting realistic goals with your training.
(Editor’s note: Pardon Andy’s crotchety old man rant about New Years.)
So get’yer ears on and listen up!
A few of the topics covered:
- CHANGERATOR 3000!!!
- Practicing handstands everyday – yay or nay?
- Why the tuck-to-tuck-shoulderstand (from Rings One) is so hard, and how to make it more accessible
- The harsh truth about planches and iron crosses – and why it’s okay
- Getting a coach – when it’s a good idea
- Pick one goal to work on at a time
Be sure to catch the next episode by subscribing to the GMB Show: