In an epic episode of the GMB podcast, Andy and Ryan interview Steve Kamb, founder of Nerd Fitness. You’ll learn all about what it takes to be an absolute nerd and fitness buff, all at once.
Steve has featured Ryan’s tutorials on his site before, so we wanted to get his voice in your ear (both figuratively and literally).
Get’yer ears on, ’cause Steve is both smarter and funnier than we are…
A few of the topics covered:
- Nerd Fitness’s new merger with a supplement company (April Fools!)
- How Steve and Ryan first met
- Steve’s journey to getting healthy, and how Nerd Fitness evolved
- Why Steve sometimes feels like he’s 85-years-old
- “Don’t compare yourself to others. Compare yourself to yourself from the day before.” – Steve Kamb
- Why people really want to be healthier – and what that means
- The first thing Andy notices when he goes to the gym? Everyone’s pants.
Links we discussed:
- Nerd Fitness
- The “Batman Bodyweight Workout” collaboration
- Our podcast interview with Tony Two Scoops
Be sure to catch the next episode by subscribing to the GMB Show: