People are forever asking Ryan to make nutrition recommendations.
Sorry, but that’s not really his thing, but he will tell you a bit about what he is currently eating, and why – and he’ll also explain why he’ll never really make specific nutrition recommendations.
This podcast episode is also going to drop the hammer on choosing between ring,s parallettes, floor, bar, weights, whatever… and when it’s best not to choose at all.
- (01:35) Ryan’s recent video on his nutritional recommendations
- (03:10) Ryan’s eating how much protein per meal?!?!
- (06:43) What’s the best way to lose weight?
- (08:08) Finding a nutrition plan that works for you
- (10:30) Do your research and find an eating plan that works for your actual lifestyle – not your ideal lifestyle
- (13:25) Like most things, so many of our nutritional choices are habitual [for more information on this topic, check out our podcast with James Clear]
- (18:26) There’s a difference between exercise and training
- (25:40) “If you just follow workouts of the day, you will never run the risk of getting especially good at anything.”
Be sure to catch the next episode by subscribing to the GMB Show: