Welp, we’ve made it to the end of another year.
Go on and pat yourself on the back – I think we all deserve kudos for simply making it to this point without going completely insane. Somehow, with everything going on, GMB still managed to:
- Post 25 new videos to our YouTube channel, which got 3.3 million views in 2020
- Share 44 new podcast episodes, taking our show to over 950,000 downloads
- Publish or update over 85 articles on this here website
I’ll share the most popular ones below.
Even more exciting than the new content is the new programs we’ve been able to release, thanks to our continued work on our Praxis program platform.
We also made major updates to Vitamin, Elements, and our Alpha Posse membership. Between 2015-19, we didn’t launch any new programs, so getting all this done in a single year was a significant achievement for us, and we’re planning even more new things for 2021.
Of course, none of this was easy, but I’ve already written about some of the challenges and what we learned: 10 Years of GMB
GMB’s Top 3 New Articles of 2020
…and some that didn’t get as much attention as they deserve:
Tendon Strength – Why you need to pay attention to connective tissue health and what you can do to improve it. Lots of specific examples and exercises to try.
Transitional Movement – Athletes and musicians know that the magic happens in the in-between. Develop your skill in shifting to different speeds, directions, and movements.
Training at Home – There’s more to effective home training than just doing a bunch of bodyweight exercises. Here’s out tips and resources for staying sane and still making progress.
In addition to new articles and videos, we also put more energy into Instagram this year.
GMB’s Top 5 Instagram Posts of 2020
Top GMB Podcast Episodes of 2020
Here’s the top 5 episodes:
- The Physics & Psychology of Injury Avoidance
- Why Hip Impingement Shouldn’t Automatically Mean Surgery
- Exercise Technique – Focusing on the Right Details for Safety and Results
- Nailing Down Your Ideal Evening Routine
- How Diets Work: Developing Your Awareness Around Food
Strap in and Let’s Keep Going
2021 is here. The Future™ is now! hahaha
What’s important is just showing up, being where you are, and doing the work.